background

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Giggle Button Club

I thought I would do a quick post now as Chris is off to the Nostalgia Drags at Willowbank today and I need to download my photos before he goes. He will be taking the hotrod but as I am on baby sitting duties tonight, I won't be going with him. I must admit that I am not as keen on the drags and am looking forward to the 'High Altitude Rod Run' next weekend at Toowoomba. We have attended for the last few years and we always have a great time catching up with other rodders.
Last night I finally put the finishing touches to my Giggle Button project called Butterfly Magic by adding the lovely flower buttons. It's a small bag to hold my stitcheries in progress or my coffee mug when I head off to my quilting group. I have enjoyed making this bag as it has different techniques I have not used before. Below is a photo of the project.


1 comment:

  1. A nice little bag you have made, it is beautiful. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete