background

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another February WISP

Today, I had a lovely day catching up with some work-friends. We had a nice lunch at a cafe near where I used to work. The cafe is right next door to Homespun and Beautiful, my local patchwork shop. The shop is beautifully decorated and it's always a delight to go and visit and see all the wonderful things Tereasa, the owner, has displayed. If you are ever in Jimboomba, it is definitely worth a visit. I was very good though and didn't buy anything this time although I am always tempted to do so!

I have finally finished my Merry & Bright table runner. I completed stitching the label and binding on Tuesday. Lately I have been stitching the labels rather than using a permanent pen. I think they look nicer but of course it means it takes longer to complete. I have been thinking I might try to make some on the computer so that I can add more information to the quilts I make for family and friends. I have some fabric sheets I bought a while ago, so will experiment with them and see how they look.


No comments:

Post a Comment