background

Sunday, February 8, 2009

First WISP for February

I have finished my first wisp for February. It is a small wallhanging I started about 12 months ago for a present and didn't get it finished in time so put it in my to do basket. It is a Bronwyn Hayes stitchery and I have done it in bluework. I am still working on my Merry and Bright runner which needs a bit of hand quilting on some of the blocks , the binding and of course a label. I have pinned the first borders on the Mystery quilt according to Helen's instructions and they are looking good but have not had a chance to sew them as today I went to the Tamborine Markets in the morning and then the whole family came over for lunch and a cooling swim as it was quite hot. It was nice to catch up and hear how school is going for the grandkids and what the big kids are up to as well.
As well as the WISP photo, I am posting a photo of my first Verandah Views Block with the second one nearly finished. I also have a photo of the fabrics I am using in my Giggle Buttons project. I am making steady progress on all my stitcheries so hopefully I will be able to keep up to date and not fall behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment