background

Friday, November 9, 2012

Some finishes.....

The weeks are going faster as it gets closer to Christmas.  I have so many things I want to make but I suspect like most years I won't get everything done.  I have completed a few things from my to do pile so here are the photos. I have been trying to find a flower pattern that I liked to add to a bag I am making and also one for my machine cover but haven't been able to find one so, I fiddled around and came up with this. Felt on the back and used half a jelly roll strip folded in half and gathered for the petals, two buttons for the center. What do you think?



Two more journals.  One to keep track on all my embroidery UFO's. 

Thread catcher to match my mat and machine cover .
I am still working on my Xmas Swaps and have a request for some curtains for my son so marked some finishes off and added a couple more to the list.  Well, must go, as my sewing room keeps calling me and with only a week to go till I need to post my swap parcel, there's lots to be done.    Hugs..........

11 comments:

  1. wow what wonderful projects Noela and i love your flower,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the journal covers and particularly the brooch. How about a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower......will look great!
    Always extra things to add to the list when we complete just one thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some Sweetwater Labels too now after falling in Love with your Journal
    You are the Journal Queen..lol
    Lovely flower well done.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you've been busy and I love all your finishes. I love the way you made your fabric flower! It's perfect. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Flower - very creative - and I love the way you coordinate all your sewing accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your flower is great Noela...nice shape and I love the felt on the back. I've been meaning to make a thread catcher to match my sewing goodies...yours looks lovely made from Mama Said Sew fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noela, I am visiting via Wendy at Charlottes Web... you have made some beautiful things.... and your flower is perfect.
    Looking forward to reading more..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal covers are beautiful. I love them and your little thread catcher, its so cute.

    ReplyDelete