background

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Night with Friends, Some Goodies

Tonight I will be joining a group of ladies to sew and stitch the night away.  If you would like to join in go over to Cheryll's at  Gone Stitchin' and sign up.  Just need to post about what you did tomorrow and then you can visit all the other blogs to see what everyone else managed to get done. Can't wait till tonight. See you there.........

This morning in the post I received three small parcels.  I renewed my subscription to Homespun magazine and received a diary and Tilda charm squares as part of the deal.  Today the Tilda fabric arrived.  I have fallen in love with this pack.  There are 40 - 61/2 inch squares, not sure what I will do with them.  Will have to think about it for a while.
The spot buttons, check bias tape and scissors came in 2 small parcels from Fee's Shabby Shack.  Each day I get an e-mail with a Daily Deal.  The specials are a good price and have free post in Australia.  Go over to Fee's and sign up for the e-mail.  She also has some new Clubs starting.  They are Gift of the Month Club and 12" Mini Quilt of the Month Club.

The family are coming over for lunch tomorrow so must go and give the house a quick clean and then do the dreaded grocery shopping.      Till next time.......   Happy Stitching........

6 comments:

  1. So you have the Fee addiction too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must look up this Fee. Seems several people have this addiction.
    I was looking at my "Let's Twist" book this morning. There is a lovely table topper in there using a charm pack. Might be an idea for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Fee's shop too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are almost twins - I got my Tildas today (though I got an address book earlier) and I had ordered those dotty buttons before too. That Fee is very addictive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything Tilda! Must go and check out Fee too...sounds like something I should be investigating LOL!

    ReplyDelete