background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another finish for OPAM

One more cuddle quilt done. This time for my daughter Kym. Her favourite colour is purple so backed hers with that. She loved it when I gave it to her on the weekend. Four quilts done this month, an all time record.
Below is Block 11 of the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along. Only one block to go next week. Can't wait to see how we are going to finish it off.
Well must go as hubby is waiting to look on the computer before he goes to bed. I've been on much too long, I think........ See ya......

1 comment:

  1. Great Jelly Roll block. Did just now realized we both are in same groups; GJ and JR. Great isn`t. Gives us something to do in spare time!!
    Well like me,I am sure you don`t have any :))
    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete