background

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tamborine Camp

Well, I haven't had time to post from my camp last week-end at Boonah so will have to do a big post when I return from this week's camp with the Beaudesert Quilter's at Tamborine.  This camp starts tomorrow afternoon and finishes Sunday lunch so I will be able to continue on with the things I started working on at Boonah.  It has been a hectic few days as in amongst all the quilting, Chris and I celebrated our 17 th wedding anniversary.  I left Boonah early so we could go to see Tim McGraw & Faith Hill on Sunday night at the Entertainment Centre at Boondall.  WOW, what a great concert, we thoroughly enjoyed seeing them live. Here is a picture of them on the big screen.
 Well, till next time..........Happy Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 2 camps in a row - hardly worth unpacking in the middle I think! Enjoy #2

    ReplyDelete