background

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Arrival of SSCS parcel.


Today I received my SSCS parcel from Tami in the USA.  I opened my ornament parcel to find not 1 but 2 ornaments inside. The green ornament is a knitted bell  and the little red one has a cathedral style window on each side with a Santa face peeking out.   It is beautifully made with the tiniest of stitches.  Thank-you Tami, they are both lovely and will be a nice addition to my Christmas tree.  I am really looking forward to opening my other parcel on Xmas morning.
The last few days I have been busy  painting a Christmas Advent Calendar so hope to be back with a photo of that soon. Cheers till then .....

2 comments:

  1. What pretty ornaments! I have some knitted bells that my mom made many years ago! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful news your parcel arrived........lovely ornaments.........

    ReplyDelete