background

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Paper Bag Swap Piccies


Here is my parcel last week, ready to go to the post office and be sent to Shiree in New Zealand for the Paper Bag Swap. I had some lovely materials to work with and was happy with how it turned out.
Shiree has now received the parcel and opened it so I am able to show you what I sent. Below is a photo of the front of the bag I made for my swap gift.
The next picture is of the back of the bag. It is quite big so hopefully Shiree will be able to put lots of supplies in it when she goes shopping for those quilting essentials that we quilters all need to have.
I have loved being part of this swap and must again say a big THANK-YOU to Maree for organizing it.
I am eagerly watching the post box for my swap to arrive and will post piccies when it does.

3 comments:

  1. Noela your bag is absolutely gorgeous. I really hope you don't have to wait any longer for your parcel....Hope it comes today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noela,
    thanks ever so much for the bag, I just love it to bits, and it will be so handy this weekend as I am off to a retreat. I am so so pleased, and hope that you like your parcel as much as I like mine!
    have fun, Shiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is really lovely! It's great seeing all the things everyone has made. I agree it was a great swap.

    ReplyDelete