background

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Guess what I've been up to!!

Besides working on my Paper bag swap which should be finished by tomorrow, I have been trying to plan a small memory quilt for my daughter-in-law Deb. She is having her 40th birthday towards the end of July. I know, I know, should have started it months ago. I managed to get my son to finally sort out some photos but as Deb always disappears when the camera comes out, it wasn't so easy for him. Below is what I printed out the other night. I wanted them to be black and white as the quilt will be black, white and red but the older photos didn't come out very well, kinda wishy washy, so went with plan B and printed coloured ones. Hope it will look okay. I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. My congratulations for an interesting space and inserted images, I encourage you to photoblog http://photosphera01.spaces.live.com

    Greetings from Italy, good luck

    Marlow

    ReplyDelete