background

Monday, April 6, 2015

FNWF, Happy Easter....

I joined in on Friday night to sew along with many other ladies for FNWF hosted by Cheryll from Gone Stitchin. A big THANK YOU to Cheryll for doing so each month.
Firstly I spent about an hour trying to get some order in my sewing room, and after making a small dent in the mess, I then stitched the third hexagon  of 'C' is for Christmas by Michelle Ridgway before  finally starting another Xmas stitchery by Natalie Bird which I have had prepared for ages, didn't get much done on that one though before my bed began to call me.
I hope to get over to Cheryll's blog to check out some of your blogs later on today.



I hope everyone is having a HAPPY EASTER.We have been busy catching up with family over the weekend. I think lots of these were eaten for dessert.
I was very lucky as I don't eat much chocolate due to migraines if I over indulge so it was a lovely surprise to get this when I opened the Easter box.
A armchair pin cushion made by my son's friend Rowen. It is just gorgeous. Thank you so much Rowen, not sure I want to poke pins in it though.
Well must go as I have some hungry takers for lunch. This girl included. She has been having lots of fun with the wet weather and likes nothing better than rolling in mud. She will be five months old in another week.

Happy Stitching till next time.............



5 comments:

  1. hi Noela .love yourstitchery and sounds like you have been having fun,love your puppy,hope you are having a lovely monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh she is growing!!!
    Just read your earlier post too - so much happening...I missed FNWF...need to get back on track asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching Noela. Love the pincushion. So cute. Miss pup is adorable, except the rolling in mud part. :) Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fur baby is gorgeous! Well done on your stitching. Love your new pincushion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those stitcheries Noela... the penguin is so cute. I could just grab a cup of tea and some of that yummy looking cake right now . Naughty coz I haven't had breakfast yet! Pretty pincushion and gorgeous pup... xxx

    ReplyDelete