background

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Last parcel sent, Swap updates and a few surprises.

Today I sent away my last parcel to Kali. All year we have been sending and receiving gifts as part of Mrs Martin's Let's Celebrate Swap. My parcel is quite late in being sent so a big thank you to Kali for giving me extra time to get it done.

 Kali's Xmas parcel arrived today along with my birthday one, they are under the tree awaiting Christmas Day. Can't wait to open them. Thank you Kali, they are wrapped beautifully.
Today Cheryll  from Gone Stitchin announced that our opening day for her Santa Sack Swap is this Thursday the 19th. Here is a photo of the Santa Sack I received from my partner Cath of Bits 'n Bobs .
I haven't looked in the sack so it will be a surprise when Thursday comes.
My parcel in Maree's 6 Xmas Items has arrived at Anna's place and she has opened all the parcels except the one for under the tree. She sent me a lovely Christmas E-card to let me know. Thank you Anna. Here are the gifts :
Something to Read : some lovely bag patterns in this mag. 

Something to Eat : Chocolates, Coffee Sachets, Shortbread and a Xmas Mug Rug 
Something that smells nice : Lavender soap, wardrobe sachet in a jewelled gift bag 

Leanne Beasley pattern, Thread holder, Spotted buttons, Erasable pen, Ric rac, 2 Fat 1/4's and some Post it notes for the Sewing Room.
Something for the tree : A Felt heart with stitched gingy and a Silver stocking with room for a photo.
I have also had a couple of  lovely surprises over the last few weeks.
A card and Christmas Pudding Felt Ornament from my friend, Michelle Ridgway.  Thank you very much Michelle .
 Cheryll from Gone Stitchin has also sent me a parcel. A card, 6 coasters (that have Cheryll's and my blog address around the outside), fridge magnet, bookmark and a fabric thimble.
Thank you Cheryl for your lovely gifts. They certainly brightened my day when they arrived.
Well, I have much more to write about but time has got away from me and the plumber will be here at 7.00 in the morning for a bit of much needed work in the bathroom so must get some sleep. Will be back soon with more show and tell.
Till next time ........ Happy Stitching...........

15 comments:

  1. So many lovely gifts are going to and fro at the moment. So lovely to see what people think of to send for the different categories.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy seeing all the lovely Christmas gifts being send and received...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely goodies there Noela. It's exciting seeing all these special gifts around blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little gifts. A few extra Christmas surprises are always welcome. I enjoy seeing all the thoughtful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of fun happening at your place Noela and you sent lots of lovely gifts to Anna,enjoy your day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lots of lovely surprises waiting for you to open. The gifts you sent were beautiful. You are very welcome for the "pud" xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's lovely seeing all the swap goodies being received at the moment.
    so inspiring for the wish list for next years christmas crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful gifts coming and going, gorgeous !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Noela - so many lovely gifts! I am sure you will enjoy them all, and that your partners will love what you have sent to them too...
    well done x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All very lovely, Noela. Have fun opening parcels tomorrow...I know I will :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are all beautiful gifts. The Santa Sack fabric is just darling! xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hasn't Cath made a gorgeous sack and look at all those beautiful presents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must say surprise parcels are the best. Heard a lot about Delivery services Fort Worth and thinking to finalize them for our daily documents to be sent to customers. Most important thing we need is quick delivery and loyalties as the papers are quite confidential. Will hire them on trial basis first.

    ReplyDelete