background

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bloggers Group Xmas Party

Today I went to our blogger group's Xmas party break-up at Garden City.  As always we had a great time with lots of eating, talking and a little stitching on the side.
We had a Secret Santa Swap also and the person who was to receive my gift was Sandi.  Below is what I made. A Christmas wall hanging and a bon bon with chocolates.


The bonbon has a Theadora button on it.
I received my gift, beautifully wrapped,  from Teresa. It was a lovely table runner containing some pretty Xmas fabrics and stitcheries.

Thank you so much Teresa I love the runner and the little Xmas Angel ornament. My space sure looks messy doesn't it? We all got a few extra bits and pieces too.
A bon bon with fabric & wine glass markers, some choccies, a little lace angel , a felt star with more chocolates  & a fabric star ornament. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who gave these extra goodies.
Below are some photos of the day.
Everyone catching up, lots of secret gifts, lots of delicious food.
Just a few of the secret gifts.
A big Thank You to Maree who organized the day, we all had a wonderful time. All too soon it was time to head home so I will close with a photo of our fun loving Helen, wearing flashing Santa earrings and a Rudolph nose.
Teresa, Sandi and I all came with Helen so the fun didn't stop till we arrived home. Thank you for the lift Helen,  very much appreciated.
Till next time........ Happy Stitching............

19 comments:

  1. What a great day and sew many beautiful gifts swapped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Noela. I will add a link to your post on my post...convoluted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a good lot of photos, Noela. It was such a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a fantastic fun day. The gifts you made are lovely, your stitching and finishing always is so perfect! hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures say it all. Looks like you ladies really had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful day Noela. Your wall hanging is lovely. I haven't seen that stitchery before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic day Noela, love your pictures and thank you again for my pressie - I love them...cant wait for next year now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Noela, the word verification thingy is gone...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous day Noela, your gifts are all beautiful.....and I particularly love the little quilt with 'christmas' on it...do you have any idea whose pattern that is? I hope your 'babysitting' is progressing well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gifts you made and received. Looks like it was a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like a really lovely day.. wonderful friends and gifts...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its sure to fun with helen there, Everything looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your pics Noela ,thankyou for sharing,lots of wonderful gifts made,well one ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a fantastic day...wonderful presents swapped adn made....great photo of Helen, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful gifts both ways and looks as if everyone had a ball !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Amazing gifts made & received there Noela - I do love the hanging you made... what a wonderful event! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely gifts given and received. Looks like a great atmosphere and a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all your photos Noela. I'm sorry I missed Helen in the antlers and the nose! lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. love seeing all the pics........so much fun............great gifts..............

    ReplyDelete