background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Race Day & a Birthday

Here is a photo from last weeks outing to Eagle Farm Racecourse for Melbourne Cup Day.  Back row from left is Deb, my DIL, me, Todd and Scott, my sons and in the front are friends, Wayne and Michelle.  We all had a great day with some of our group backing the winner of the cup but unfortunately it was not me.
My son Todd turns 40 tomorrow, the 10 th,  and this was part of his celebrations although we are having a get together on Saturday so we can have cake and sing Happy Birthday.  Isn't a birthday without cake, is it?

I have been busy in my sewing room with several things on the go.  I am also part of Chookyblue's SSCS (Secret Santa Christmas Swap) this year and need to have my handmade gifts ready to post next week.  No photos of these until they have been received by my swap recipient though.

Well , till next time.............Happy Quilting.
  

1 comment:

  1. Great photo Noela...it looks like you are all having a great time. Happy birthday to your son too xx

    ReplyDelete