background

Monday, April 27, 2009

WISP for April


At last I have finished a wisp for this month. Since I returned home from Goulburn, I don't seem to have achieved much. I've done the dreaded washing, some of the mountain of ironing awaiting me and a small bit of housework but have still only managed a minimal amount of quilting with the rest of my time. I think my management skills are sadly lacking. Not sure what to do about this!!!
The photo above is my only finish for quite a while. It is a small wall-hanging for my quilting/sewing room. I finally completed the binding at my quilting group today but will have to wait to hang it as I don't have the right size wall-hanger. Hoping I might get to the quilt show in Brisbane this week where I should be able to buy one. Am trying to catch up on my various BOM's for April and my Giggle Button Club project.

No comments:

Post a Comment