background

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Some Progress made.........

I joined up for FNWF on Friday night. I'm not sure where the time goes but here it is Sunday night and I have just got around to doing a post with my results.
A big THANK YOU to Cheryll for hosting again, you can go here to check out what everyone got up to. I managed to get a bit done although not as much as I had hoped but every little bit helps as Xmas comes ever closer..
Firstly I cut out the fabrics for one of my swap gifts and started to stitch them together. I wonder if you can guess what it will end up being? I traced out some stitcheries to use in this as well.

Then I decided to do some stitching on the above to finish off the night and spend a little time with my hubby.
Well must go as it is getting late.........Happy Stitching until next time...........


15 comments:

  1. Looking great...
    I did about 10 stitches on Friday night - hardly worth a post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little stitchery, Noela. I love the fabrics you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that collection of fabrics. I have no idea what its going to be , but whatever it’s destined to finish up as it’ll be beautiful.

    Your birdie and pear are just so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great will look forward to watching your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good, the fabrics are beautiful so the start of it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute birdie. Lovely fabrics. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours. There is one lucky swap partner out there somewhere waiting for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely... nice way to spend a bit of time..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always my pleasure to have you over!
    Love what you've been working on too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely relaxed Friday night. Looking very Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress Noela....love your fabric choices xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a tease Noela. No idea what you are making, but the colours are lovely. So is the cute stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful color choices! it's going to turn out beautiful!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely work there for fnwf Noela... your fabrics are very nice choices x

    ReplyDelete