background

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friday Sewing ....... OPAM win .......


I joined in with lots of other ladies last night to work on the last of my Christmas swap gifts.
Managed to get a few things finished but this is the only thing I can show as the other photos would give too many secrets away.
This is the back of the gift. Love this Nancy Halvorsen fabric.

I also cut out and prepared the stitchery for this Natalie Bird bag I need to have finished for my Sunday Stitchers group next week. The fabric has birds on it so changed the mice to birds on the stitchery part. Found a bird drawing from one of Natalie's books so that was lucky.

A big thank you to Wendy from Sugarlane Quilts for again hosting  FNSI. You can pop over here to see what everyone else got up to.
Last month I won one of the October prizes for OPAM.  Thank you Peg and Kris for hosting again in 2014 and a big thank you to Kris for sending this gorgeous parcel.

I love this pattern as the saying suits me to a tee.
Well must go and spend some time with my hubby.
Till next time....... Happy Stitching..........


13 comments:

  1. Very intriguing Secret Stuff Noela. Enjoy your little win x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting secret stuff. Lovely win. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Secret sewing is always a lot of fun, great win enjoy your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noela I love Nancy fabrics too can't wait to see your bag made up,well done my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great win, and lovely stitchery you are doing... lots of secret stuff going on...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky girl Noela......gosh not much time to do that bag, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of stuff going on at your place and you lucky thing winning that stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've popped over from Friday Night Stitch In. So glad I did! Secret stitching is a lot of fun. Congratulations on winning in OPAM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bag will be beautiful Noela, what a sweet design... lovely OPAM win there too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its the time of year for lots of secret stuff on blogs.

    You'll rock that bag . There isnt anything Ive seen you not be able to do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do think the birds are nicer than mice!! I will aim to make for February not happening this week...still too much Christmas swap stuff to do.... time is fast disappearing
    I love Nancy Halvorsen fabrics - and patterns too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Nancy Halvorsen fabric, cant wait to see the front of the gift, lucky person

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm joing you from FNSI .....love the pillow, it's come up really well!

    ReplyDelete