background

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

OPAM, 1 Xmas Item a Month, Let's Get Stitched.


I don't know what is happening but here we are in February already and January is but a blur.
I again joined Kris and Peg for OPAM this year and sadly I only have one finish which was my 1 Xmas Item a Month. This year we have a dedicated blog for this and once signed up with Narelle of Pins and Whiskers, we can add our own post to the blog, which I did, but I also need to show the photo on here for OPAM.
I have quite a few things on the go though and so hope I will have a better tally of finishes for February.



Lastly, I  am also working on my mug rug and bus trip badge for Let's Get Stitched in Melbourne which I am attending this year. It is on from the 6th to the 9th of March. I am really looking forward to making new friends and catching up with some old ones as well. Quite a few of the Queensland attendees are all on the same plane heading down south so that may be interesting. Hope we're not too noisy and get thrown off the plane!
Well that's all from me tonight. Happy Stitching till next time.

15 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas Ornie Noela..
    Lucky you to be able to meet up with all the ladies... Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sweet little or ornament Noela !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornament is lovely Noela. I project is better than none! I'm looking forward to meeting you at Let's Get Stitched. Not long to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a cute little ornament. Your trip to Melbourne sounds wonderful. I hope they let a "gang" of quilters on the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas ornament is lovely Noela...I think you had a rather busy February. Its hard to be creative when you're in another state enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely ornie... and have a lovely trip to Melbourne.. will be fun to hear all the adventures...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your xmas decoration noela,these are my favourite decorations and cant wait to meet you Noela,not long to go now.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a fantastic ornie Noela... enjoy your workshop and say HI to all from me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your xmas decoration Noela. January is always so hot and sometimes hard to get back into the sewing after xmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely Christmas decoration, Noela...it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Watch out flight crews!! The Stitching girls are coming!!
    You will all have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those ornies are cute. I have made quite a few!

    ReplyDelete