background

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Weekend Sew In .......


Last weekend, I joined Wendy and lots of other ladies for some Easter sewing. I mainly concentrated on my Splendid Sampler blocks which had been building up.
Over the last couple of weeks I have been on holidays. Firstly to Tasmania with my hubby to catch-up with family and also to attend Let's Get Stitched, then home and off to another retreat at Tamborine Mountain not far from where I live.

Before I left I had joined The Splendid Sampler on-line group hosted by Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson. It started mid February and 2 free blocks are given weekly.
I managed to get a few done before I left but when I arrived home I had lots of blocks waiting for me so that is what I concentrated on over the weekend. Lots of prep work and some stitching.
Some of the blocks below are ready for the embroidery to be done.

I also traced and started to stitch Wendy's free Happy Easter block. I'm using a blue background and a Cottage Garden thread called Indian Lily.
Below are the blocks I have finished so far......
Fabric used is by designer : Sweetwater. Mainly from their Reunion and Hometown ranges.
Thank you Wendy for hosting and for the free Happy Easter block you gave us.
Well must go, more work to do on those blocks...............

18 comments:

  1. Hi Noela,such beautiful work my friend,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blocks look beautiful, such lovely fabrics...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your SS blocks are looking lovely...gorgeous range Noela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on your blocks Noela !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work on your SS blocks Noela. Wendy's cute design is on my to do list...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Splendid Sampler blocks! Your colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blocks look great - love the range you are using - its just perfect
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to have a focus project for your retreat, I always take too many. Love Sweetwater designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blocks and the fabric you have chosen is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh lovely holidays by the sounds Noela. Loving your SS blocks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, my name is Misa. I appreciate your post is nice. Btw, I will share 3 articel about my trip in Indonesia from my blogfor you.

    - Transit 19 Jam di Malaysia, Ngapain Aja
    - Seharian Jadi Anak Pantai
    - Berburu Bintang Bersama HAAJ

    Hope you like. Regrads Misa

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. บาคาร่า sa gaming
    This are such great articles. บาคาร่า sa gaming This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    บาคาร่า sa gaming I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post and you have expressed the words is very beautiful, like this You seem to have expressed your feelings. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. beautifull night girl Gurugram
    vip Girls In Manesar
    time pass Girls Bhiwadi
    Housewife In Gurugram
    slim Girls Gurugram
    gurugram Girls number
    Gurugram Girls Number
    models In Gurgaon
    Gurgaon Girls Real Photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't it fantastic that we can communicate with one another from anywhere in the world?




    do my online classes

    ReplyDelete