background

Sunday, November 22, 2015

FNSI results, 40th birthday......

I managed to get some quilting done on a wall hanging and I also completed another gift too for a  Xmas swap I am in.
This is a photo of the half finished back. and below blanket stitch complete and buttons attached to another little gift. 

All will be revealed when the parcels are opened in December.

I have also completed my swap gifts for Chookyblue's SSCS too. Will post a photo of the wrapped gifts before I pop the parcel in the post this week. Yeah!! Finished on time with a few days to spare........
Yesterday, my family and I headed up to Caloundra to help my niece Angela celebrate her 40th Birthday. We met at the restaurant 'Tides Waterfront Dining' for lunch. We spent a few hours there enjoying a wonderful meal and good company.
My niece Angela and daughter Kym

View from the restaurant. The water looked beautiful.      
Well must go, thanks and big hugs to my friend WENDY for hosting another successful Friday Night Sew In.






  

5 comments:

  1. Yeh !! Well done getting your gifts made and ready to post in plenty of time...
    Lovely way to celebrate your nieces 40th..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely place for a party ... the sleigh will be heavy soon...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Noela. You would have had a nice sea breeze up there. Happy birthday to your dear niece xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its hard to show your work at this time of the year!!...I'm pleased most of mine is finished off now..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are a teaser, it will be nice to see the gifts when they are revealed. Looks like perfect weather up there.

    ReplyDelete