background

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Xmas In July Swap 2015, OPAM

Time to show my gifts sent and received for the Xmas in July Swap run by Cheryll of Gone Stitchin.  I received my gifts from Jan.



Thank you for my lovely gifts Jan. Love all three but think just maybe the blue Xmas tree with its sparkly shell buttons is my favourite.
And below are the gifts I sent to Lisa V.


A snowman table runner, an angel wall hanger and a Christmas tree ornament. So happy you liked them Lisa.
And a big THANK YOU to Cheryll for again running this swap. It is always wonderful to be a part of it.
At last after a few no finish months, I have 2 to add to my July OPAM list on my side-bar. Thanks Peg and Kris for your encouragement each month.
Hugs to all..............


8 comments:

  1. hi Noela,lovely gifts sent and received,loved the table runner you made,enjoy your day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute snowman table runner and the sparkly tree - its all lovely - what a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like them! I LOVE them Noela. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts both sent and received, Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts Noela...looks like a very nice swap x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such yummy gifts Noela. don't you just love Christmas in July swaps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely things , both sent and received!

    Only 148 days until the real day!

    ReplyDelete