background

Monday, December 15, 2014

Santa Sack Swap, FNSI.....

Last week by partner Lyn, in Cheryll's Santa Sack Swap, and I met to exchange our gifts. It was lovely to meet in person, have a cuppa and a chat to learn a bit more about each other.
We swapped the gifts below. Mine are sitting under my tree waiting to be opened. Have been advised by Cheryll today that Thursday the 18th is the day to open them. I will be at Movie World with my son and grandsons that day so will have to wait until I get home to see what is inside.
My parcel from Lyn (no blog).....
My parcel to Lyn .........

Also sign-ups on are on for Wendy's FNSI
It is the last for the year so why don't you go over and sign in, it should be a great night.
Well that's all for me tonight, till next time..........Happy Stitching.........


3 comments:

  1. Hi Noela,this swap is always so much fun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas Noela, I hope you enjoy Xmas and have lots of time to stitch, Enjoy opening your parcels, its such fun to get surprises.

    ReplyDelete