background

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Friday night results......

A big Thank You to Wendy for again hosting another lovely night. This time of year, as Christmas approaches I can't always show you much of what I did so only a couple of photos.
I traced out some stitchery of Michelle Ridgway's of Rag Tag Stitchin. It is a new pattern so if you head over to her blog, you will be able to see which one it is.
I also did some stitching on a Gail Pan wall hanging. Not much more to go on this one before I can complete it.
Will have to go over and catch up on all the other girls who joined in and see what they got up to. You can check it here if you would like.
Tomorrow I am off to my Sunday Stitchers group so better try and have an early night.
Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far, I have.
Till next time..............

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy doing your Christmas stitcheries and a nice start on your Gal Pan one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really cute stitcheries in the work. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Xmas stitcheries Noela. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job...from what we can see . . ..Stitching and Friday night seem to go together . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely projects... I do love how so many of us trace new projects before we have finished the other one!! hee hee
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Noela,beautiful stitching my friend,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely progress. Im always so happy to see your stitching - you do such amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love working on Chrisstmas projects and the two you're working on are lovely I'll have to pop over to Michelle's blog to find those cute stitcheries I think :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute stitcheries. Look forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely stitching there Noela... lots of us are doing Christmas designs now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely projects Noela, your stitching is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete