MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE
I Noela will try my utmost...
· To always swap on time.
· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
· To communicate when it’s required.
· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.
This I sewomly pledge....
As we are at the beginning of a new year, I have again decided to take the above swapping pledge found over on Cheryll's blog.
I have also joined my first swap for the year. It is the Initial Heart Swap hosted by Cheryll.
This is now closed and I have my partner so I have begun organizing what I am going to make. I joined this one last year and got this beautiful heart from De along with some chocolates. It has been hanging in my sewing room all year and is a great reminder of a wonderful swap.
I have also signed up for 1 Xmas Item a Month with Narelle from Pins and Whiskers. If you would like to join in and make one Christmas item a month, pop on over to Narelle's.
Happy stitching till next time. Hugs.......