background

Thursday, December 1, 2011

OPAM finishes


I have made another mug rug out of Bliss fabric. Add a festive mug and they make nice Christmas presents as gifts for friends or teachers. 

Yesterday I received an e-mail from my SSCS recipient in Norway.  Ann-Mari has opened the Xmas ornament so I can add it to my OPAM list and show a photo.

This is a little bag I made a while ago.  It's just big enough for your purse, phone and a few odds and ends we always seem to need to take with us when we pop out to the shops.
This photo shows the flap folded up.  The way the bag is made creates pockets on either side.  This pattern was a free one from Spotlight and is very cute and easy to make.
So that makes 3 OPAM finishes for November.

Till next time...........


2 comments:

  1. you made a lovely ornament for the SSCS......so many different ornaments for this years swap.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament is lovely Noela as is your mug rug and cute owlie bag.

    ReplyDelete