background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finishes for September


I haven't had any finishes for quite a while so it is nice to be able to say that I have three to register for this month's OPAM. Above is the place mat I made for the quilting camp I attended at Tamborine the end of last month and below is my latest finish, a mug rug. I think it is very cute and am going to make a few more of these. They would make great gifts as well. The fabric I have used is Bliss by Bonnie & Camille.



The last finish is my Tis the Season quilt. As I was part of a stitch-a-long group for this, I am very pleased that I managed to get it completed before the due date which is tomorrow. It was lovely to be part of this group and see how different all the quilts have turned out due to different choices in fabrics used. I used Crazy 8 fabric by Sandy Gervais and decided to use the dark blue for the border instead of the red which initially I thought I would use. I am quite happy with how it looks and can't wait to see it hanging on my wall this Christmas.



So that's all for this post. Till next time Happy Stitching...........

1 comment:

  1. your TTS looks lovely.........will be wonderful to hang for Christmas..........

    ReplyDelete