background

Thursday, March 31, 2011

OPAM finishes for March

Last day to show my 2 OPAM finishes for this month. Below is the challenge place mat I made for the Cabin Fever camp I have just attended at Tamborine Mountain. The cabin fabric I had in my stash fitted the theme so only needed to purchase fabric for the border (didn't make much of a dint in my stash though). I have a few photos to show from my March camps but will leave them for the another post.
Here is a little thread bin I made to go with my remote control holder. I do most of my stitching in the lounge and the cut threads seem to end up all over the floor so hopefully this will be an end to the problem. I love these little bins and so easy and quick to make.



Be back soon ............

3 comments:

  1. I Really Love your New Lounge Companions..Especially the Embroidery...No Excuses Now.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, I'm always losing the remote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noela,
    just popped over for a visit, haven't been here for a bit so nice to catch up with all you have been up to. Your weekend away sounds a lot of fun! ... and I do love your blocks for the layer cake quilt along.. fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete