background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Finish for OPAM, Gardeners Journal Block

This is a travel diary cover I made for my sister who is going on a wonderful overseas trip in April. Might buy some more fabric to make myself one as we are traveling to the USA in June and I always like to keep a diary as I tend to forget little details over time and it is good to be able to relive your trip by reading what you have written every now and again.
Below is my next Gardeners Journal Block. Have now completed 4 blocks with 6 to go.

Well back to more stitching. Until next time.......

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't that a fun block to stitch, it was one of my favourites. Look forward to the finished article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Noela! Both your travel diary and your latest GJ block look fabulous - well done! :0) Hope February is a fun stitching month for you - Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work on your block Noela........
    keep up the great stitching........

    ReplyDelete