background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Playing Catch-up!!!


I have been trying to play catch-up on all my BOM's over the last couple of days. The above photos are of Block 4 from the pinwheel Quilt. I have Blocks 5 and 6 cut out and half stitched but still have to sew them all together. So 4 blocks to go with Block 7 due out anytime. I love the pinwheel blocks but am finding them challenging.
The photos below are of Block 4 and 5 of Love is and Block 3 of the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt. I am really happy with the Blush fabrics that I am using for this project and can't wait for the next block. Everyone who is doing this quilt is adding their blocks to a Flicker group and it is amazing how different they all look. If you get a chance go over and check them out.
I have also put up a picture of the quilt top I made while on camp. I love the fabrics in this also. Not sure whether to use this as a single quilt or as someone suggested at my quilting group, a tablecloth. Usually when I put a new tablecloth on the table, we promptly spill something on it so this may not be such a good idea.




Well just a quick post tonight. Hopefully I will be back soon with more finishes.

2 comments: